The video recordings of the January 24, 2024 TRPA Committee meetings and Governing Board meeting will be available by 5pm on Monday, January 29, 2024.
TRPA Public Meeting video recordings are uploaded to YouTube. To receive notifications when recordings are uploaded, please subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/@TahoeRegionalPlanningAgency
Operations and Governance Committee- Beginning at 8:30 a.m.
Environmental Improvement Program Committee - Beginning no earlier than 9:30 a.m.
Governing Board - Beginning no earlier than 10:30 a.m.
TRPA CONSENT CALENDAR
Regional Planning Committee - Beginning no earlier than 12:45 p.m. at the conclusion of the Governing Board Meeting
- Attachment A1 Placer County Resolution
- Attachment A2 Placer County Ordinance
- Attachment A3 Placer County Ordinance
- Attachment B Placer County Staff Report
- Attachment C TRPA Adopting Ordinance
- Exhibit A to Attachment C Proposed Tahoe Basin Area Plan Goals and Policy Document Track Changes
- Exhibit B to Attachment C Proposed Tahoe Basin Area Plan Implementing Regulations Track Changes
- Attachment D Findings
- Attachment E Initial Environmental Checklist
- Attachment F Conformity Checklist
- Attachment G Compliance Measures
- Attachment H Table of Amendments
- Attachment K Placer County Implementation Report
- Attachment M Response to Comments
The PDF files of the received written public comments are organized in reverse date order, bookmarked, and searchable. The files will be updated periodically until 5pm, Tuesday, January 23rd. Please remember to clear your browser cache to ensure you are seeing the most up to date information.
- Ops & Governance Committee Item 4 & Consent Item Item 2 Tahoe Keys Mitigation Release Public Comments
- Ops & Governance Committee Agenda Item 9 Public Interest Comments
- Agenda Item No. VI A Transportation and Sustainable Communities Threshold Standard 1-VMT Public Comments
- Agenda Item X. Public Interest Comments
- Regional Planning Committee Agenda Item No. 3 Placer County Tahoe Basin Area Plan Amendments Public Comments
The Tahoe Regional Planning Agency (TRPA) appreciates and considers all input from the public. We encourage you to submit written comment (email, mail, or fax) well in advance of the meeting date to give our staff adequate time to organize, post, and distribute your input to the appropriate staff and representatives. Written comments received by 4 p.m. the day before a scheduled public meeting will be distributed and posted to the TRPA website before the meeting begins. TRPA does not guarantee written comments received after 4 p.m. the day before a meeting will be distributed and posted in time for the meeting. Late comments may be distributed and posted after the meeting.
REQUIRED: Include the meeting information and agenda item in the subject line. For general comments to representatives, include “General Comment” in the subject line.
Please email your comment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 2024 Operations & Governance Committee
Operations & Governance Committee Agenda Item No. 4 Tahoe Keys Mitigation Fund Request
Environmental Improvement Program Committee Agenda Item No. 4 EIP Overview
Agenda Item No VIA Direction on Implementation or Modification to VMT Trigger
Regional Planning Committee Agenda Item No. 3 Placer County Tahoe Basin Area Plan Amendments