Stateline, NV – The Tahoe Regional Planning Agency (TRPA) announced today a further improvement to customer service and community engagement with the recent launch of a new website.
The new website improves the organization and functionality of TRPA’s online documents and forms while bringing people closer to the ongoing efforts to protect and restore Lake Tahoe, Public Information Officer Jeff Cowen said. With property owners and visitors relying extensively on online information, TRPA is committed to continuously improving its web presence.
“Providing outstanding customer service and staying highly engaged with our communities are top priorities for us,” Cowen said. “We think everyone who comes to the site will find some inspiring information about the many programs TRPA leads.”
A few improvements to look for include:
- Agency news feeds that allow you to sign up to receive meeting agendas and packets in your inbox as soon as they are posted to the website.
- Improved search function to unearth useful documents.
- The Get Involved tab where you can find out how you can help protect Lake Tahoe or to engage with the Agency and decision makers on projects and plans.
- Frequent updates to the press room with the latest Basin and Agency news.
- Improved graphic elements to reflect the beauty of the Lake Tahoe Basin.
The Tahoe Regional Planning Agency leads the cooperative effort to preserve, restore, and enhance the unique natural and human environment of the Lake Tahoe Region, while improving local communities, and people’s interactions with our irreplaceable environment. For additional information, call Jeff Cowen at (775) 589-5278 or email him at email@example.com.